Sunday, 14 July 2013

MAGIC TOOTH FAIRY GAME Review and COMPETITION




MAGIC TOOTH FAIRY GAME was sent to us to review by the team at Drumond Park. This game has always been a firm favourite in our house and we were delighted to be able to review it and share our views on this exciting, fun packed game. 

It is designed for children aged 5+ and retails for £19.99.

Well worth the money when you see the delight on your children's faces when the 'Magic Bed' turns their missing tooth into a gold coin.




Loosing a tooth in our house is always a very exciting event, we have had to write letters to the tooth fairy when teeth have gone down the plug hole, leave a special cup out in case the tooth fairy can't find the tooth under the pillow and make presents for her as well! So when we first played this game it was fantastic fun. 

The ultimate, as far as my children are concerned, is to land on a 'wobbly tooth' space to see if they have the courage to pull the tooth...

If they do,they place their tooth in the playing piece's backpack. Then, all my children want to do is land on the 'Go to Bed Space'; where they spin to see if they can get their tooth ready for the tooth fairy by placing it under the pillow. With the press of the 'Magic Wand' the tooth fairy takes the tooth and in its place is a golden coin!! The winner is the first person to replace all 4 of their teeth for gold coins. 

This game is not a 'quiet' game but one of great excitement and in our experience there are children jumping up and down in their seats,clapping, shouting out ' did you get one?'.

My children will now play this game without an adult, with my eldest two who are 8 and 10 years old, helping the younger ones. My three year old will even take the game out and play her own version when all the others are at school!  

You do need to count the teeth and the coins back into the box after they have finished playing! Many a time I have had to make sure that they have all been returned and not squirrelled away as treasures!

To watch the game in action pop over to Drumond Park and see how the game works for yourselves. There is even a game to play and the chance to make your own tooth fairy.


Thank you to the kind team over at Drumond Park for letting us share our enjoyment of  the MAGIC TOOTH FAIRY game. 

Want a copy of the game for your family? 

Many thanks to Drumond Park for giving me the chance to host a competition to win a copy of the MAGIC TOOTH FAIRY



a Rafflecopter giveaway

44 comments:

  1. I have always said to my eldest that if your teeth are nice and shiny the tooth fairy may leave you 2 shiny coins to encourage him to clean his teeth properly! I am now going to be saying the same to my youngest as she will soon loose her 1st tooth. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always tell my kids (as my parents told me) that the tooth fairies use teeth as spades to dig for gold! (Doh I know!) Anyway, my kids leave their precious teeth in a silk drawstring bag under their pillow and in return for their tooth, they receive a £1 coin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Victoria Pierce15 July 2013 at 03:24

    I haven't had to yet as my child is too young but I'd like to read some more comments for ideas :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. we always leave a letter for the fairy and we leave a fairy cake by the bedside table! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter cannot wait to loose her first tooth! I would love to be in a 5 year olds mind its so magical :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My little girl is too small to lose teeth but when she's older I'm going to make a little bag to go under her pillow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. im going to make them a bag for under the pillow, will be easy to reach then!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vicky Limerick15 July 2013 at 06:32

    The teeth are used to build a castle for a the tooth fairy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. If I win then I guess I'll be playing this game before bedtime!

    ReplyDelete
  10. none yet, but will think of something special to mark the occasion .

    ReplyDelete
  11. A shiny new coin under their pillow.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Our Tooth Fairy always leaves small gift bag from the tooth fairy with a new toothbrush in it and 2 small toys.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A little letter to her which she will respond to!

    @ashlallan

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the idea of leaving a new toothbrush from the tooth fairy, what a great idea (I might steal that one!) x

    ReplyDelete
  15. We leave out a fairy wand, so hopefully she will use it and turn the tooth into treasure!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I also like the idea of leaving a fairy wand - another fabulous idea to use x

    ReplyDelete
  17. My daughter is too young for the tooth fairy but I think Peppa Pig's tooth fairy episode has got her excited about the idea

    ReplyDelete
  18. The tooth fairy always leaves a pound in our house and sometimes she drops her fairy dust on her way home!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. A shiny new coin under my daughter's pillow.

    ReplyDelete
  20. We leave money and a special letter from the tooth fairy

    ReplyDelete
  21. I always compose a fab letter for my son and leave it under his pillow :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. lynsey buchanan6 August 2013 at 14:56

    we have not had a tooth fairy visit yet but when we do it will be £2 under my daughter pillow but a letter is a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  23. £2 replaced in the silk tooth fairy bag and a little note from the tooth fairy

    ReplyDelete
  24. Coin under the pillow

    ReplyDelete
  25. I've made each of my grandchildren a tooth fairy bear. Its about the size of your hand and has a white pocket, with a tooth on and each has their name hand embroidered on. You put the tooth in the pocket to keep it safe for the tooth fairy.

    ReplyDelete
  26. When we eventually lose a tooth in this house I think there'll be a tooth fairy pillow

    ReplyDelete
  27. My dd always writes a letter to the tooth fairy, and asks her lots of questions!

    ReplyDelete
  28. The tooth fairy always leaves my daughter a letter which eventually we will put in a book

    ReplyDelete
  29. None as yet but will see what my imagination comes up with when the time comes!

    ReplyDelete
  30. weve always done £1 a tooth !

    ReplyDelete
  31. We're too little at the moment but loved reading through the ideas and glad I have time to get my thinking hat on!

    ReplyDelete
  32. we don't do anything too special, just write a letter etc

    ReplyDelete
  33. my son lost 2 teeth recently first he lost in inlaw hot tub, today he swallowed it. So we just leaving tooth fairy apology notes but can he still have a treat

    ReplyDelete
  34. We always wrap the tooth in tissue and the tooth fairy leaves a note and a shiny coin - it's not the amount that's important, it's how shiny it is ;)

    The tooth fairy sometimes has trouble finding my son's teeth as he's such a wriggler in bed.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Not much really - we have 5 kids so it's a bit of a hassle sometimes, we have to share money out between them all with the one losing the tooth getting 50% more. We're very democratic in this house, got to be, haha x

    ReplyDelete
  36. My girl, now 15 once put her tooth under her pillow with a note asking for " an extra pound as this one hurt lots".. bless how could i resist! My niece is 2 in a week or so so we are teaching her to look after her teeth so the tooth fairy sprinkles fairy dust on them and gives her bigger ones to eat more!

    ReplyDelete
  37. We have a fairy door set up ready for when my daughter's teeth fall out. We'll sprinkle some fairy dust and leave a nice note by the fairy door when the time comes :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Just a special shiny coin under the pillow :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. The traditional coin under the pillow

    ReplyDelete
  40. We put the tooth in a trinket box on the bedside table, during the night it is replaced with a £2 coin

    ReplyDelete