Being a mum can be the most rewarding job in the world. It can also be the most challenging! Join me on my journey through motherhood and the highs and lows it brings. I blog when I get a moment; as you will see these moments are far and few between. But I am still committed to improving my blogging rate!

Friday, 25 October 2013

TRUPRINT Canvas Review



Firstly I must say a huge thank you to TRUPRINT for giving me the opportunity to review a wide range of their canvases. 


The quality of the canvases was great; crisp, clear and a high colour resolution. I was very impressed. Up loading your photographs on to their site into your own album was very quick. I have used other sites in the past to upload my photos and this was by far the quickest I have used. 


 Gallery wrap canvases  come in a variety of different sizes with a price range of  £24.99 to £79.99. My favourite size was the 20" x 24". With four children to fit into the frame this made a really impressive canvas, with a treasured photo which means we can always take our memories of them as they grow older. 

The canvases are ready to hang on arrival with clips and nails provided, the delivery is amazingly quick and they come really well packaged. 

A Solid Wrap Canvas

It couldn't be easier to design your canvas. Simply upload your photographs, choose one to use and position on your frame. You can jiggle about with the positioning to get the canvas just as you want it to look. Postage and packaging start at £7.50 for your first item and then £4.99 for each additional item. 

The only problem I had was choosing which photographs to use!

My favourite were the Photo Canvas Collage Prints  .


You can add up to 15 photographs and choose from landscape or portrait. You can then choose from a huge selection of 44 background colours. I chose white and black but I must say this red looks good too. TRUPRINT place your photographs on the canvas design but you then have the chance to shuffle them around until you find the combination that works for you. 

Prices start from £29.99. 


These look amazing on the wall and make an ideal gift. I made a canvas of the children with other family members so that we had memories of good times spent with relatives. 

If you are new to TRUPRINT and want to upload your photographs to get prints you can get your first 50 prints free. You have a choice of sizes and finishes. The quality is good and the postage is quick. 


TRUPRINT have lots of offers on and you can subscribe to their newsletter to get all the latest information. They currently have an offer to get 35% off your cart but you had better be quick as this offer ends on 28th October. Or 20% off all prints with free postage ending 10th November.


Thank you to TRUPRINT for giving us these memories. All of the opinions are my own. I was very impressed with the quality, easy of use to design my canvases and upload my photographs and the quick delivery. A fantastic addition to our walls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment