Being a mum can be the most rewarding job in the world. It can also be the most challenging! Join me on my journey through motherhood and the highs and lows it brings. I blog when I get a moment; as you will see these moments are far and few between. But I am still committed to improving my blogging rate!

Thursday, 5 June 2014

Father's Day Treats and Ideas


Treat your Dad with one of these rather lovely products from Radox and Dove Men +Care

Review


Dove men+Care Sensitive+ Face Wash


The Blurb.....
A gentle formula, the Sensitive+ Face Wash is clinically proven to fight skin dryness while thoroughly cleansing. The caring way to wash your face.

My Thoughts... .
A lovely creamy wash with a lovely scent. It didn't make the skin feel dry and stretched!



Dove Men+Care - Sensitive Clean, Body and Face Wash

The Blurb....
Specially formulated for men with sensitive skin, Dove Men Sensitive Clean has been dermatologically tested and contains Micromoisture™ technology which is clinically proven to help fight the causes of skin dryness. This product has a pleasant neutral-fragrance and is suitable for sensitive skin.

My Thoughts.....
Although it says a pleasant neutral-fragrance this does not do it justice as it suggests a 'nothing' smell - it has a very nice subtle smell, not overpowering but definitely a nice scent. A nice frothy wash which was rich and creamy and did not feel drying to the skin. 

Radox Muscle Therapy Bath Soak - a Stimulating blend, with black pepper & Ginseng

The Blurb.....
Is your Dad a bit of an action man?  Radox has the perfect remedy for his aching muscles. Slipping into a hot bath with the classic Radox Muscle Therapy, blended with ginseng and a handful of black pepper, will help gently warm his muscles and ease away any aches and pains that come as a result of being a great dad. 

My Thoughts......

I remember my dad using the bath salts when I was a child and the lovely smell coming from the bathroom. This won't disappoint on the scent front, a fruity,spicy and musky smell. Loads of bubbles and a very relaxing bath.

Radox  For Men - fennel & Sea minerals 2-in-1 Shower & Shampoo
 

The Blurb.....
Is your Dad always on the go?  There is no better way for him to start the day than with the refreshing blend of fennel and sea mineral. 

My Thoughts.... 
As always with Radox a lovely shower and shampoo - smells really fresh and vibrant. Lots of bubbles and a nice clean feeling afterwards.



I would like to thank Nadia at www.mischiefpr.com for sending me these delightful products to review.

 I would also like to thank hubby and son (who decided that even though he was not a dad, he was male and may be a dad one day and therefore ought to help me out!) for road testing the Radox and Dove ranges. 

If  you are stuck for ideas for Father's Day these do make lovely gifts.  I may also be reaching out to try them myself... I get achy muscles too!!


No comments:

Post a Comment